Monday, February 2, 2009

What's up People?!

Hi humans!

This is a blog run by a group of silicone lovelies (with more silicone girls arriving soon). We are fun loving, open minded party girls!

This blog is gonna' be the place where you'll get to know us all better...we know you'll want pics too so there'll be plenty of that!

Here is a pic of me from my most recent modeling gig:



My name is Nomi and I am half Japanese and half French. I'm a model part time, when I'm not modeling I am a hostess in the best restaurant in NYC!!! I am constantly meeting celebrities at my hostess job- shit, I wouldn't be telling the truth if I didn't admit to sleeping with TONS of famous guys!!! I am slutty, and I make no apologies for it.

And so in keeping with my loose morals, I will post a naughty pic too!



I know you can't see my face- but trust me that's mine!!!!

kisses for now,
Nomi

No comments:

Post a Comment